Friday, May 29, 2009

Tonight I made cauliflower.

From 101 cookbooks. And then I blogged about it.

I also left work early to get a haircut. I went to the Barber College about 2 blocks away. The thing about the Barber College is that it's only $4. And you can't beat that. But they're still in training. The intent of the photograph above was to show you how...uh...my hair looks. Not that's much different than normal, just not as good as when Cathy cuts it. It's also messed up in this picture.

Instead you get to see one o my my favorite paintings in the house and my giant basket, which is full of pillows and blankets. More than I could ever need or want.

After getting my haircut, I went to West Side Market and fell in love with the fresh pasta place. I've been searching recipes for squid ink pasta all night.

Sorry I didn't post yesterday--I fell asleep at 10.

1 comment: