Tuesday, May 26, 2009

Oh, so paintings?

I've been carrying around this woman's business card for weeks, maybe even a month. She paints worlds I long to live in. Escape in.

www.annebuckwalter.com

Today I had dinner at a new friend's house, where we watched "Vicki Cristina Barcelona". There was curry (which was meh) and I made fondue (which, is melted chocolate, so you can't go wrong). I also ordered cupcakes for David from Vegan Treats as a suprise. We were using "cupcakes" as a euphamism for alcohol last week, so I figured maybe it was time for some real ones.

I don't think he reads this.

The pace has picked up at work (finally!). I have an 11, 1, and 2:30 with various people in the building, which is kind of exciting. I like being busy. It's like an addiction.

Speaking of addiction, I really need to stop drinking iced tea. I think it's making me ill.

1 comment:

  1. well, since he isn't reading this - what's going on there?

    ReplyDelete