Thursday, May 28, 2009


Its always the first day of going back to the kitchen that kicks my ass. So, last night I snuggled up and remembered that I should upload my day's adventures. Earlier in the day I headed off to Ikea to pick up dishes. I need plain white dishes for food photography. So here I am walking out of Ikea with 40 dollars of singles of a line of dishes. But I did get some good stuff. So what can a girl do? Also, because I have eaten terribly and put no protein in my body for the last few days. Tired, I decided to make lentils and onion. Oddly enough, I gained the lideas from a book I am reading called Crescent. The story just draws you in, and I have fallen completely for it.

1 comment:

  1. ugh. loving the smaller squares on the rectangle, to the right. the combo is delightful. would be great for crudite and dip!

    ReplyDelete