Friday, May 22, 2009

The start of

It's amazing what you can do when you get super bored. I went out and took photos. I will upload some of my photos I took when I tone them. But these are of me, figured I should be my own model. The last is of my double pointed needle holder I finally finished. It is by far not the prettiest thing I have ever created by it does hold my needles so it is good in purpose. Later today, Amanda and I are taking photos. I figured I need to start practicing with models, giving direction and really working with my camera to do what I want/know it can do.

Also, I am in my favorite coffee shop in Emmaus and on the radio the Fray's cover of "Heartless" is playing. And I am singing with the owner. God, I love this side of the state sometimes.

2 comments:

  1. did you knit and felt that? how did you do it?

    ReplyDelete
  2. i did knit and felt it. it was left over wool from a friend's hat i made him. too bad i didn't have enough wool to make a big boy dpn holder. its like the awkward son. oh well.

    and felting is hard work. let me tell you.

    ReplyDelete