Monday, June 1, 2009

So. Momma's birthday was on Sunday. We decided to go to the Hotel Bethlehem for her dinner. The dinner itself was less than par. My food, except for my starter and soup, everything had a weird taste. Luckily I didn't hold HB accountable, plainly because the fam and I went to Moravian bookstore to use a 15% discount my mom had for her birthday. I am always pleasantly surprised by the set up. This is the kitchen setup. But the design segment (beyond the bookstore) is just as amazing. I always get inspired. Lately, all I have been doing is reading design blogs. Really, I should be cooking. But I am getting distracted. I plan to make a quiche tonight with left over zucchini slices Karen gave me. I am making the dough tonight. Tomorrow morning for the quiche part.

Oh also I got a new book. It's pretty good. Though it does make me wish that you were here so we could make our own Friday Night knitting club. But alas, you are in Cleveland.
Oh and to explain last post, I was at Amber's. We did a photoshoot, I will show the photos later. I just have been too lazy to edit them. Also, I am trying to find a photographer to follow for wedding photography. I have been getting calls for future weddings to photograph, and I am scared I don't have enough experience to actually photograph it. So we will see. Anyway, AG danced with Becca, because she was a little down. It was awesome. Thus photo.

1 comment: