Monday, June 1, 2009


Here's a close up of the pasta, not that you needed one. For whatever reason, today completely wiped me. Perhaps it was because 4 people called me and the telephone exhausts me. Or maybe I am breaking down a little bit just from being in Cleveland alone.

Wednesday morning, however, I will be on a plane to DC, I'll get to see Laura, her boyfriend, and Julia, and I will probably be lots of hugs involved. You know, I never realized it until now how much human contact really matters. I haven't gotten a solid hug in almost two and a half weeks. A hug is just the best.

You know, it could just be this song, which I'm pretty sure is a Dylan cover:



Whatever it is, I'll be over it tomorrow.

I'm about to finish reading "The Abstinence Teacher"--my third book since I've been here. I hope the end is good!

1 comment:

  1. i completely understand. it will be a long 5 weeks. scary to think about that, but you have the weekend and then you will be home for a hot minute.

    then you will be at the kitchen where everyone loves you. trust me.

    ReplyDelete